[Gimp-user] Gimp for Mac with wavelet sharpen

Hello,

I'd used an unofficial version of Gimp that already contained the wavelet
sharpen plugin for quite a while now. Assuming that the tool would be included
in the new official 2.10 versions, I figured I'd use the new one and deleted the
version I used previously. I'm noticing that wavelet sharpen was actually never
a pre-set tool in any official release, at least for Mac. Installing the plugin
manually doesn't work, I've tried everything, so now I'm desperately searching
for that unofficial version but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know the
version I'm talking about or how to properly install the plugin?

Thanks!

--
throast (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)