Re: [Gimp-user] SVG File Content Understanding

On Mon, 2019-03-18 at 18:29 -0700, Michael Ruch via gimp-user-list
wrote:
So in trying to start a project to read the file contents of Gimp's
SVG
format I am struggling. I am going on about 6 hours of research and
have not
found anything that breaks the format down for me. Since I am new to
SVG and
its structure I may just be searching the incorrect key terms. What I
am
really looking to find is a detailed explanation, would really help
me here.

Did you try the SVG specification itself?

https://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/ is the latest version.

Liam