Re: [Gimp-user] don't reply

I do ... as did you. I stand by my comment. I too am sometimes frustrated
by the support I receive from community-supported open source software. But
I moderate that frustration by remembering I'm using FREE software and that
I'm the beneficiary of the work of countless people who contribute to that
software in their spare time (GIMP, Frescobaldi, Lilypond are my main open
source applications). Yes, sometimes things don't work right, but that's
the chance I take in not paying for Photoshop or Sibelius, eyc.. If I'm
unwilling to be realistic about that I shouldn't use Open Source software.
Some people believe themselves entitled for what they have not paid.

--

“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of
human existence.”

― Aristotle

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019, 6:05 PM Pat David via gimp-user-list <