[Gimp-user] don't reply

I don't want to hear your idiotic reply, Gimp developers. You fucked me over, the first time I needed your
competence in a time-critical situation. May your mothers burn in hell. Now I'll subscribe to Photoshop, you
shit-eating mother fucks. Don't give me some shit about "you needed to do this instead". I'm not some fucking
autist; I do what a normal c++-programmer would do, and when your program fails, it's your goddamn fault, not
user-error. Fuck your whore mothers. Eat my shit. Let your mothers taste my shit.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S9e4Rem_t-RtURsZWG_vZBX2qngQumrY