Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp Plugins

On 06/09/2019 05:45 PM, Carusoswi wrote:

So, I checkded all my GIMP menus and found nothing about Lens Fun, for example.
Nothing about G’MIC, either, so I must be doing something wrong.

Yesterday I downloaded the Linux GIMP g'mic plugin from this page:

https://gmic.eu/download.shtml

and put it in my GIMP-2.10 config folder, in the plug-ins sub-folder, and it runs just fine, shows up in GIMP-2.10 under the Filters menu.

I build GIMP in a prefix, and my config folder is also in the prefix. My apologies, I don't know where the config folder is located for installing GIMP directly from a repository. But once you've located the "plug-ins" folder, put the downloaded G'MIC-qt in that folder, and restart GIMP.

I don't know about Lens Fun.

Best,
and hope this helps,
Elle

--
https://ninedegreesbelow.com
Color management and free/libre photography