Re: [Gimp-user] Magnetic Lasso Tool is messed up

On 7/24/19 2:02 AM, Gui wrote:

GIMP's version of Photoshop's Magnetic Lasso tool is not working correctly for
me.
I select what i want, press the "cut" button under "edit", and when I go to
paste it where I want, it shows up in black and white, instead of with the
correct colors.

Are you sure that's due to the lasso? Try a different selection tool.

If this yields the same results, we'd need to know where you are pasting
to. If it is another image, then check the mode of this image - if
that's indexed or grayscale, then that is the issue.

--
Regards,
Michael