Re: [Gimp-user] macOS Mojave wont open GIMP.

I’m running Gimp 2.10.8 on Mojave and it works just fine.

Did you download and run the installer?

If you’re trying the latest stable version, 2.10.12, you can download the .dmg installer by clicking directly
on the orange download button on this page:

https://www.gimp.org/downloads/ <https://www.gimp.org/downloads/>

Instructions from the linked page:

The official GIMP 2.10 DMG installer (linked above) is a stock GIMP build without any add-ons. Just open the
downloaded DMG and drag and drop GIMP into your "Applications" folder.

Hope that helps.

Rick
It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend