[Gimp-user] When Color Managed Display is turned on in Windows?

Does having the monitor profile on/off in either of Gimp / MS system
affect the way out-of-gamut colors are shown?

Otherwise, if there is no difference I would keep the monitor icm
enabled in Gimp  (just on the basic of no-visible-difference).

Want a better answer?  Best ask on https://discuss.pixls.us/

As I said, the profile is loaded in Windows 7 for correcting the monitor. And
yes, it affects the output significantly. So, I afraid of double correction,
because the exact mechanism is not explained in terms of source1,
source2->operation->output.

--
AndyJP (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)