Re: [Gimp-user] Documentation in Portuguese (BR)

https://docs.gimp.org/2.10/pt_BR/

You are welcome to contribute :)

Alex

сб, 29 июн. 2019 г., 20:08 A C O Jr via gimp-user-list <
gimp-user-list gnome org>:

I am a simple user, not a professional.
I have always looked for non-MS software to use what I do. Therefore, I use
and disclose free software.

I would like to leave a suggestion if anyone is interested:
- Develop material in Portuguese (particularly Brazil), because the number
of potential users is enormous.
This would greatly facilitate our learning process.

Thank you very much. Success to all.
--
*Antonio Carlos Octaviani Jr.*
SÃO CARLOS - SP - BRAZIL