[Gimp-user] Gimp 2.10 Tool Options

So, I click on the quick mask tool (or whatever you call it), and then I open
the Brushes "pane", select a brush, but cannot size it unless I then open the
tool options "pane". That actually worked once.   Now I get nothing when I click
Tool Options at the top of the "pane" which offes "Layers Naviation" tag, "Tool
Options" tab, "Gradients" Tab, and "Brushes" tab.

If I click the "Brushes" tab, the familiar "pane" showing various brush options
appears, so I must be on the right track.

I cannot do any selecting with the quick mask until I can at least resize my
brush.

I am certain it is something simple that I am missing.

Please help.

Thanks.

Caruso

--