Re: [Gimp-user] Ticket numbers

On 12/11/2019 11:57 AM, Epick wrote:
Hello guys, I have made tickets for our party, but I'm having
troubles with one thing. I need to print 360 of those tickets and
each should have its number starting from 1 to 360. How can I
efficiently number those tickets? >
Epick

Attachments:
*
https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1313/original/ticBlank.png

This is not a task suitable for an image editing program.

I would do it another way.

Use a word processing program that has an auto-numbering function to develop the framework for the area of the ticket, with the number to appear (overlay) on the image you have made in an image editing program.

The easiest way to accomplish that would be to print the tickets in one run through the printer and then print ON THEM them AGAIN from word processing program to add the number on top of the image.

However, even this would be more work than simply hand-writing (oh no, not that!!!!) 360 numbers. You could write the numbers faster than it took you to even think about these emails.

Jay Smith