Re: [Gimp-user] Guides panel feature request.

On Mon, 9 Dec 2019 11:36:06 -0500
Glen Moore via gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list gnome org> wrote:

First - thanks to all developers and contributors.
I guess this is a feature request.
I think it would be nice to have a guides panel like in Scribus. It lists
current guides and allows adding and deleting.
For example it would be great for when you have a couple or more guides
dragged onto to your image and would like to add another at an equal
spacing. You could open the panel and see the current guides locations
exactly. Some quick math and you know exactly where to place the new guide
and enter it from there.
Basically an expansion of the current guides dialogue.

I approve of such a feature if it isn't there yet. +1.
Thanks again, Glen

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
Buffy Factoids - https://www.shlomifish.org/humour/bits/facts/Buffy/

Scary thought of the day: The Princess Bride - the 3-D remake.