Re: [Gimp-user] Wronr reading of 16 bit tiff

Hi Andy,

please open an issue in the Gimp issue tracker and attach an example file:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues

Some scanners create  4-channel/12bit encodedimages. Then the 4th channel
is an IR channel that is useful for reducing dust.

Regards,
Tobias