Re: [Gimp-user] Re (2): Re (2): Eraser Problem

On Tue, Aug 06, 2019 at 01:21:49PM -0700, peter easthope ca wrote:

Will have to look for that next time GIMP is running. Recently the
system was upgraded from Debian 9 to 10. As you see from the
screenshot, the panels are now almost exclusively various shades of
grey text and icons on a darker grey background.  >8~(  (Is this
new dis-feature in Debian only?  Upstream release?  I'm trying to
imagine a justification.)

Consequent to "grey everywhere", I might have difficulty recognizing
whether "anti-erase" is not set or not not set.  Certainly will look.

Edit -> Preferences -> Interface -> Theme

ĸen
--
One pill makes you larger, And one pill makes you small.
And the ones that mother gives you, Don't do anything at all.