Re: [Gimp-user] Lighting Presets

GIMP should remember the last folder you saved the preset to, and list it when you next save or open. If it
doesn’t you could add a quick link in the “Places” window of you file chooser. As you screen shot, left hand
window, open a file chooser window, explore to the location and drag it to the bottom left hand window under
“Metals” and that folder will always be there each time you open or save a preset.
A.