Re: [Gimp-user] Lighting Presets

Sorry, The separator for folder trees (a path delimiter) is shown as \,
because of my Japanese environments PC.
Please replace the ¥ to back-slash.

And forgive me to mis-typings. (i.e. Documets > Documents)

2019年8月3日(土) 12:42 ShiroYuki Mot <shiroyuki mot mail gmail com>:

will I have to manually search for and or store my presets?

If you saved files in C:\program file\GIMP 2, Windows changed the location
from you selected to
'C:¥Users¥UserName¥AppData¥Local¥VirtualStore¥Program Files¥GIMP 2' by OS
own redirect functions.
Please search there.
I propose you to save the preset files on your users profile folders, i.e.
Documets or Pictures.