[Gimp-user] How to print to fit paper, print window and other print issues.

I am trying to print a file and I want to scale it to different sizes so that I
can fit it on both 8.5x11 and 11x17 paper but I don't see the "scale to fit"
option anywhere. I also want to print some smaller areas of the image but I
don't see an option that lets me put a window around the area that I want to
print. I'm also not seeing any options to pick portrait vs. landscape or print
quality when I try to print. Any ideas?

--
kbean63 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)