[Gimp-user] Can't use pen pressure 2.10

I have a Huion H610PRO tablet and I can't get pen pressure to work. If I leave
the all the tablet related things set to disabled in the input settings it will
work as a mouse just fine, but that means no pen pressure.

Everywhere I could find told me that I needed to put the input settings for the
tablet to screen, but if I change any of those settings the tablet will no
longer draw on the canvas at all. It registers movement but won't draw anything.

Anyone else experience this and found some way to make it work? Being able to
use pen pressure is kind of important in art.

--
Akkebi (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)