[Gimp-user] Lines get fuzzy after using tools.

Just switched from 2.8 to 2.10. I used to notice in 2.8 that if I used tools,
especially the rotate tool, repeatedly on a line or a group of lines, they would
eventually lose crispness and get a little fuzzy or blurry. With 2.10 I am
finding that using the rotate or scale tool only one time on a line causes it to
get very blurry. Is there some sort of setting that controls this?

I have attached an image file to illustrate this with three examples. Drawing #1
is the original drawing, Drawing #2 is the original drawing scaled down, and
Drawing #3 is the original drawing rotated. You can see that the lines are
getting blurry after only one edit using scale and rotate tools.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1139/original/TEMP-FUZZ.jpg

--