[Gimp-user] Lasso tool won't close properly in 2.10

Help! I just upgraded to 2.10 and now the lasso tool isn't working. I can't get
it to close - in 2.8 you would just get the cursor close to the first point that
you picked and click on it when it highlighted, or you could do a double-click
to close it. Now the only way I can close it is to   get the cursor close to the
first point that I picked and hit "ENTER" when it is highlighted. Is this
something they changed in 2.10 or does it sound like a bug? Not real happy if
they changed this, I find it a little inconvenient.

--
kbean63 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)