[Gimp-user] Lasso tool won't close properly in 2.10

Help! I just upgraded to 2.10 and now the lasso tool isn't working. I
can't get it to close - in 2.8 you would just get the cursor close to
the first point that you picked and click on it when it highlighted,
or you could do a double-click to close it.

That bit still works, what you do not get are the 'crawling ants'

One difference is as long as the selection nodes are visible the nodes can be
moved. see screenshot:

Now the only way I can
close it is to   get the cursor close to the first point that I picked
and hit "ENTER" when it is highlighted. Is this something they changed
in 2.10 or does it sound like a bug? Not real happy if they changed
this, I find it a little inconvenient.

Not a bug

Otherwise:

If unclosed, "Enter" fixes the selection (crawling ants) or selecting another
tool fixes the selection.

If closed, as well as "Enter" or another tool  a double click inside the
'editable outline' fixes the selection.

a little inconvenient - you soon get used to the change. Nothing stands still
including Gimp.

Attachments:
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1138/original/selection.jpg

--