[Gimp-user] I admit I'm an idiot

Hello,

I’m a total amateur and only recently downloaded Gimp to my iMac, I’m trying to use the clone and healing
tools. I read the tutorial, saw that I’m supposed to click on the area to be sourced while holding down the
control key. However when I do that a dialogue box opens up with a whole series of further options , I quite
frankly don’t know how to delete the box, or which option to select. PLEASE HELP THIS IDIOT!!!!