[Gimp-user] deleted fonts still showing in directory

I've deleted this font.  I've scrubbed it from my registry.  Booted in safe mode
as administrator. System search does not show this font anywhere on my computer.

I uninstalled old version of GIMP 2.8, cleaned registry with CCleaner.
Installed brand new updated version 2.10. Read all the posts in this forum that
have anything to do with fonts and all suggestions fail.

Any advice?

Windows 7.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1017/original/Capture.JPG