Re: [Gimp-user] Multi-window mode with toolboxes attached?

On 09/25/18 17:16, Robert Krawitz wrote:
Is there a way to enable multi-window mode (each image with its own
window) but with each image having its toolbars and boxes attached?  I
dislike single window mode with a single visible image (and even a
tiled singe-window mode wouldn't be what I want; I want each image to
be fully window-managed), but having toolbars and such attached to
each image would be very useful.

The closest to this is starting multiple Gimp instances ("gimp -n ... " if memory serves me) each in SWM (because I assume that you want distinct tool settings for each...).