[Gimp-user] crop without white space

I still say you are not cropping, maybe confusing the rectangular
selection with the crop tool and cutting, hence all the transparency.

This from your LO document, lots of transparency. screenshot 1

However, since you have an image with all that transparency and crop
does not seem to work for you.

Use Image -> Zealous Crop and your image will be trimmed to size.

In your document, together screenshot 2

I tried the Zealous crop, still same result.

I've included screen shots of the procedure.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1008/original/Screenshot_from_2018-09-17_15-15-51.png
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1009/original/Screenshot_from_2018-09-17_15-16-09.png
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1010/original/Screenshot_from_2018-09-17_15-16-14.png