[Gimp-user] crop without white space

I do not think you are actually cropping anything.

This is Gimp 2.10.6 in (k)ubuntu. I use a light theme but you should
be able to follow these screenshots

1. Use the the crop tool.

2. Draw on the canvas the area you want to crop. When it is marked hit
the enter key

3. That will leave the cropped image. Export that as a jpeg or png.
Give it a new name to differentiate from the original if required.

That is exactly what I am doing.  I'm not sure what is in error.

Here is the output imported to odt file.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1005/original/Test1.odt

--
claven123 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)