[Gimp-user] GIMP 2.10 / WACOM Issues?

I don't know if you've gotten an answer to the issue with the pen and the cursor
not lining up, but I made this account so I can give you my solution.
What worked for me was turning off the "force proportions" button in the tablet
settings, and instead manually trying to match up the active area with the
screen. It's a bit annoying, and if you ever have to change the active area you
have to match it up again, but it works. My active area is set to 4046 x 7337,
and that is the perfect ratio for me, but your screen might be a different size
or aspect ratio.

--
bunnyninjaface (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)