[Gimp-user] image perspective

I'm trying to wrap a label around an object. I am able to use the bend curve
tool to achieve a satisfactory result. It's not great but I'll take it. I'm
having a real problem using the perspective tool. Most of the time the image
(label) ends up shrinking too much. I viewed a couple of tutorials where people
are wrapping different kinds of objects in labels. If I use an object i.e. jar
or can that is similar to the one in the tutorial the final image seems to come
out okay. If I have to use a random object the final image is a mess.  I'll post
a screenshot of my workspace. It may or may not help anyone come up with a
suggestion.  I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right
direction.

Thanks

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1022/original/candle_screen_shot.JPG