Re: [Gimp-user] Printing images to scale

On Wed, 2018-10-10 at 21:41 +0000, Office TyAutDesigns wrote:
there is a section that I can change image dimensions but it won't
let me change them. Anybody have any ideas where I am going wrong?

Not entirely - which Linux distribution are you using, and which GIMP
version exactly?

You could try setting the prnt size (from the image menu, Print Size)
and see if that works. You may have to create a custom page size for
your printer, depending on what print system you're using.

Liam

Click here to have the slave beaten.