[Gimp-user] paste Powerpoint objects into GIMP

I want to use GIMP to create transparent PNG images.  I want to copy/paste text,
boxes & arrows from MS Powerpoint into GIMP 2.8.22, then export to PNG so these
can be put onto a video timeline.  I've got it to work perfectly except the
objects pasted into GIMP aren't located properly.  I have a 1920 x 1080 very
thin box around the objects in MS Powerpoint.  I was hoping to copy the 1920 x
1080 very thin box with the objects inside into my 1920 x 1080 GIMP file and
have it all line up, but it is shifted and larger.  Any solutions ?  Thanx for
the help !!!

--
HPE007 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)