[Gimp-user] Cutting from External App & Pasting to Gimp

Hello.  Since I've downloaded GIMP 2.10.0 (don't have the newer version yet, but
am in the process of slowly downloading it) I have had an issue with cutting and
pasting into GIMP.  Sometimes it works, most times it doesn't.  I use the
Windows Snipping Tool most of the time, but have been able to cut n paste from
other programs (Excel, OneNote, etc) with no problem in past versions of GIMP.

Any solutions to this?  Thank you.

--
gravanoc (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)