[Gimp-user] GIMP access on Mac

Open Finder, locate the gimp dmg file, and then just hold the control
key when you click on the Gimp dmg, and click open. It will then allow
you to install/open gimp without disabling any security settings

On the latest version 2.10.8, the directions above will in fact install the
'gimp.app but when executed still get a 'unverified sources error'.

I am using mojave and have security set to install from all sources.

The version I can install is the previous version... and it took 3 times to get
that one to work.

--
brian43 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)