Re: [Gimp-user] Automate Creation of Center Guides

On 11/17/18 12:50 PM, knowthyself wrote:

Hello

The guide Lab plugin seems like a godsend, I am just having trouble installing
it. I have tried it all Data roaming - Script folder - plugin folder - with no
success...

Would you be so kind and give me some guidance (pun intended)

Gimp: 2.10.8 / Windows 10

Thank you

Also ofn-preset-guides here: ofn-preset-guides.zip <https://sourceforge.net/projects/gimp-tools/files/scripts/ofn-preset-guides.zip/download>

You can define your own sets of guides (absolute or relative positions), and assign key shortcuts to them.