[Gimp-user] Installing guides Lab (.)py

Hello

My problem is I wanted to install a plugin called Guides Lab.

I have installed many Plugins in the past but I can not seem to get this one
working. On the website, he said it should work and others have confirmed.

I have tried the Data folder and the programs files folder as well... but does
not seem to be working.

On the gimp start screen, even one of the files seems to be loading in but it
doesn't show up under Images -> Guides -> Lab Guides.

Anything silly I am doing wrong?

Windows 10 / Gimp 2.10.08

--
knowthyself (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)