[Gimp-user] Installing guides Lab (.)py

You are not doing anything wrong, many (most) of Arakne's plugins are
not compatible with gimp.org Windows Gimp 2.10 version of python.

Works ok in linux, works with the partha version (although looks like
problems with menu icons on that 2.10.8 version )

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

Thank you for the hastily reply, I thought I was going crazy :)

That is a shame since he even wrote himself on his website that he tried it out
on windows 7 with gimp 2.10...

I posted on his website maybe he has some insight.

Thank you again!

Daniel

--
knowthyself (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)