Re: [Gimp-user] [OT] Just received all posts since 16-Oct-2018

On 18-11-06 21:43:47, Ken Moffat via gimp-user-list wrote:
We are subscribed, so we don't need a moderator to have the time to
take pity on our posts.  But any post via that forum is effectively
from a non-subscriber, even if the forum itself might be subscribed.

ĸen

I don't feel that strongly on this, but I do sort of have to question the logic of having the two merged. The delay in getting forum posts quite often means that questions are already answered before they even reach us.