Re: [Gimp-user] display portion of 360 image

On Sat, Nov 03, 2018 at 07:53:07PM +0100, bmike1 wrote:
I got a 360 image but I want to display a portion of it as a standard image. Is
there a way to do that with GIMP?

I'm not sure that I understand your question, but I think you have a
360-degree image (from a camera that rotates on a tripod).  If that
is true, just copy the image and crop as desired.

Alternatively, perhaps you have a picture from something like a
fisheye lens - for those, you _might_ be able to reduce the visual
distortion using negative values in the lens distortion filter.

ĸen
--
                        Is it about a bicycle ?