Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp 2.10 clone brushes appear as X

On 2018-05-29 19:08:59 Richard wrote:
The only thing that I would wish for is PS's anticipatory view such that,

when trying to align during cloning (say a row of barbed wire), you see

where your destination pixels will fall before you commit to the clone.

Now there's an idea - an option so once the clone source is set, instead of
/ in addition to the normal brush outline it shows a translucent preview of
the source region (masked by the brush shape).
        I've wished for something like that for a long time.

Leslie