[Gimp-user] Debug symbols causing problems in GIMP 2.10

This looks to be a super easy fix but I definitely have to mention it in the meantime....

I recently downloaded GIMP 2.10.2 to a fresh directory (I renamed my GIMP 2.8.x folders) and during the
installation I decided to add the debug symbols to the installation.

Protip: Don't do that.

Because when I started GIMP 2.10, during the plug-in query it apparently included all of the debug symbols
(e.g. plugin-name.exe.debug) in addition to the plugins themselves.  This created a massive cascade of error
messages claiming that "the application could not be started".  (I took a screenshot.)

Nonetheless, GIMP did in fact start, all the plug-ins were nonetheless loaded correctly, and removing the
debug symbol files from the plug-ins folder immediately prevented it from happening again.

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com