[Gimp-user] Change Color Windows Not Appearing

In the latest release, whenever I click on a foreground or background color to
change it, one of two things happen.

1) The window doesn't remember it's position, appearing anywhere on any of my
three displays.

2) The window doesn't appear at all.  It shows up as open on the taskbar, but
it's nowhere within viewable range.

I have to close and reopen the program entirely, but even that isn't guaranteed
to work.

Am I missing some sort of setting that allows for that window to be in a fixed
position?

--
chemiclord (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)