[Gimp-user] GIMP 2.10 for Mac

[User Manual]
Hope I won't go OT (or, at least, not too much...)

Anyway, I'm on OsX and I'm using Partha's Gimp version (which run great :) !)

I was just wondering if anything is doable about an up-to-date version of the
User Manual...

So far, the only way I was/am able to have offline help while using Gimp was:
- to create a 'help' folder [share → gimp → 2.0]
- to copy in it a folder (downloaded can't_even_remember_where o.O ) containing
.html copies of the whole 2.8 GIMP User Manual ( https://docs.gimp.org/2.8/it/ )

Actually I've copied these files and I'm still using them, but I see an updated
version of the Manual is out ( https://docs.gimp.org/2.10/it/ )... so, is there
any known way to use it offline?

Thanks for help!

--