Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP 2.10 for Mac

The GIMP community does not seem to care about OS X.  But a version for OS X is available via MacPorts
(www.macports.org).  IMHO, wait until 2.10.2 will be released and stay with 2.8 until then - YMMV.

On 9 May 2018, at 15:51, Jake Bayer <jakebayerct gmail com> wrote:

​Hi GIMP Community,

I'm brand new to this user list, and I had a question about the new 2.10
release.  I know there's a direct download available for Windows and Linux,
but when can we expect a macOS direct download for GIMP 2.10?

Thanks
Jake​