[Gimp-user] Building GIMP 2.10 from source on OSX fails on “gimp-debug-tool-2.0”

I was indeed missing cocoa, but it was not the cause of the problem. After
installing cocoa I still got the same error. However as it was only the debug
tool it was crashing on I decided to run make with -k falg which made cmake to
continue on error. Luckily there were no other errors and after installing it
worked just fine. Thank you for your reply. Attaching a screenshot as a proof
that it finally runs on my MacBook.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/909/original/Screen_Shot_2018-05-12_at_17.20.52.png

--