Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP 2.10 for Mac

WHHAAAAT?! I just spent all day fighting xcode/macports - goodness, I'll try it tomorrow on my macOS HS -
thanks for the heads up 😊
________________________________
From: gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of Andrew Clarke via gimp-user-list
<gimp-user-list gnome org>
Sent: May 9, 2018 6:40 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP 2.10 for Mac

For a 2.10 working version on OSX
https://www.partha.com/
Works great, you just need to watch which version of OSX you are using and Multi Threading as you may need to
change that setting in Prefs .

On 9 May 2018, at 19:17, Patrick Shanahan <paka opensuse org> wrote:

* Maurizio Loreti <maurizio loreti gmail com> [05-09-18 11:59]:
The GIMP community does not seem to care about OS X.  But a version for OS X is available via MacPorts
(www.macports.org<http://www.macports.org>).  IMHO, wait until 2.10.2 will be released and stay with 2.8
until then - YMMV.