Re: [Gimp-user] New to GIMP and out of my league

I second what Steve said. GIIMP is not PS. In fact, previous experience with PS is detrimental to learning
GIMP, as I know from experience.

Something that might help is The Book of GIMP, Lecarme and Delvare. Somewhat dated, but worth every penny for
the newcomer.

Ross