Re: [Gimp-user] Batch Image Manipulation, it's time to implement it in GIMP

Is it so unacceptable that you are volunteering to implement
non-destructive editing followed by GEGL-based action recording.

That's quiet interesting idea! If my knowledge is correct, GEGL operations
could be represented like nodes of some graph, where the graph could serve
as a recorded macro (I am imagining that some filters are also those kinds
of macros). There is somewhere discussion about GEGL node editor in mailing
list history.