[Gimp-user] Two animation-related plug-ins

Dear all,

I would like to share two GIMP plug-ins that I've written. Perhaps
someone else here will find them useful. Both are related to making
frame-by-frame hand-drawn animations in GIMP.

https://github.com/avian2/gimp-plugin-onion-layers

"Onion Layers" plug-in adds some shortcuts to switch between layers in a
way that is useful when each layer represents a frame of an animation.
With a keyboard shortcut you can quickly move one frame forward or
backward, and show the next/previous frame with reduced opacity.

https://github.com/avian2/gimp-plugin-ac-import

This plug-in allows import of a complete animation project from the
"Animation Creator" iPad app into GIMP. Since I don't have a
computer-connected display tablet, I find it easier to quickly sketch
something on the iPad and then later clean it up in GIMP.

Best regards
Tomaž