Re: [Gimp-user] Any way to resize all the layers in an xcf file to fit the canvas?

On 03/11/2018 12:06 PM, Carol Spears wrote:
It is much much easier to resize the canvas to fit all of the layers.

All the layers are different sizes, so I don't think this would work, would it? Unless you mean what Ofnuts described, resizing by a pixel, and then resizing again to return to the original canvas size. I never would have thought of that trick.

Also, does the layer mask resize when the layer is resized?

I just tried this and it does.  You can try this also, Edit -->Undo is a
friend....

Thanks! for checking. Actually I did try, but I couldn't tell what was happening. I should have spent more time experimenting to determine what was really happening.