[Gimp-user] brush conversion

I can't find any info on converting a gimp brush to a photoshop brush. years ago i started many of my designs 
in gimp before i could afford photoshop, but i now i use ps almost exclusively. i need to re-do some of my 
old designs and i can't find the brush i need, which is the animated brush sparks. is there a way to convert 
it for photoshop use? or a ps equivalent?

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]