Re: [Gimp-user] Python script

Thank you for your hint.

Alexander

On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 11:17:28 +0100
kevin payne <paynekjo googlemail com> wrote:

On 21 June 2018 at 10:32, Alexander V. Kalachev via gimp-user-list
<gimp-user-list gnome org> wrote:
Dear list members,

I wrote a script that adds an outline to the text. The script works as I expected with on exception. When
it finished, it removes all textual information and converts the text into graphics. Could anyone give me
an advice how to modify the script in order to keep the textual information unchanged? The script itself
below.

<snip>

You are stroking the path onto the Text layer, which will convert it
from text to raster. To keep the Test layer you will need to stroke
the path onto a new layer.